LIFESTYLE: My Favorite Blogs

If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably saw about three days ago when I asked my fellow creatives: How do you make time to consume your favorite blogs, without becoming unproductive? Before anyone even responded, I came up with my answer: Incorporate it into your nighttime routine



Recently, during the time that I'm wrapping up my conversations and projects (see morning+nighttime routine), I'll pull up my favorite blogs and read a few articles on each. This allows me to take in new, awesome information before my meditation. I created a Bookmark folder for all 'Black Blogs' and subfolders for 'Recipes' 'Haircare' 'Wellness' etc. so that I'll always have access to my favorite reads. 

In no particular order I'm going to list my favorite blogs that help me become a more aware, creative, inspired, holistic, healed woman of color. 




1. JOYday.org - The JOYday Movement was created to help bring awareness to mental health issues. [They] believe that the only way to change the way mental health is perceived is to talk about it. Your mental health as well as your mental illness is not a liability. The JOYday Movement is here to change the narrative.




2. WhereSheBegins.com - Where She Begins is a blog that offers non-toxic + plant-based wellness resources to women of color. Author, BreannaDanielle_ has created a Facebook Community (a safe space) for people to ask questions or share their experiences living a plant 
based life.



3. AlexElle.com/Blog - Author, writer, creator, poet, healer. Alex shares her trials and testimonies of love, family, career and healing through her books, Instagram and blog. A must read for anyone looking to start their journey of self-love, self-celebration, or minimalism. 



4. YouNeedTribe.com - Through blogs, Twitter Chats and events, Tribe is reigniting the spirit of tribal community in women of color everywhere. Through their Twitter Chats I have met so many phenomenal women who I will be collaborating on projects with very, very soon! 


5. InternalLifestyle.com - A holistic wellness program + blog that incorporates marital health therapy and meditation. Through healthy eating, conscious breathing, and ancient martial training, one can find an infinite peace within themselves in all that you do. 

Share your favorite blogs by commenting below, or tweet me!

Until next time,

xoxo, Rozzay




Comments

Popular Posts